BUCKS ADD TWO SOUTHPAWS
Waterloo, IA - The Waterloo Bucks, members of the Northwoods League, have announced they have signed... Read More
BUCKS ANNOUCE DATES FOR YOUTH BASEBALL CAMPS
Waterloo, IA - The Waterloo Bucks, members of the Northwoods League, have announced they will hold t... Read More
BUCKS MEDIA DAY TO BE HELD ON MAY 28
Waterloo, IA – The Waterloo Bucks, members of the Northwoods League, have announced they will be hol... Read More
RIVERFRONT SET TO HOST MULTIPLE HIGH SCHOOL BASEBALL TOURNAMENTS
Waterloo, IA - The Waterloo Bucks, members of the Northwoods League, have announced that renovated R... Read More
REED BECOMES 10TH BUCK TO MAKE IT TO THE SHOW
Former Waterloo Bucks right-handed pitcher Evan Reed made his Major League Baseball debut Thursday w... Read More
- NewStadium YouTube
- Waterloo Bucks $1 Beer Commercial
- TIM GRADOVILLE WATERLOO BUCKS HALL OF FAME SPEECH!!
- A native of Aurora, Colorado, Tim Gradoville (pronounced GRAD-o-vil) was a member of the Bucks' 2001 squad. The Creighton University standout was drafted by the Philadelphia Phillies in the 37th round of the 2002 Major League Baseball Draft. In 2006, the catcher was called up to the majors by Philadelphia, making him one of nine former Bucks to make it to the big leagues. Gradoville had a seven-year career in professional baseball, playing in 396 games. In 2001, Gradoville saw action in 38 games for Waterloo, hitting .244 with 10 stolen bases and a .319 slugging percentage. Congratulations Tim!!
- CHAD MULHOLLAND WATERLOO BUCKS HALL OF FAME SPEECH!!
- Chad Mulholland was a pitcher for Waterloo in 2001. Appearing in 10 games for the Bucks, the Southwest Missouri State University (now Missouri State University) product finished with a 4-1 record, a 1.16 ERA, and 39 strikeouts. His ERA stands as both the best single-season and career mark by a Bucks pitcher. In addition, Mulholland's 80% winning percentage stands as the fourth-best in a career and is tied for the 10th-best in a single season in team history. The Herrin, Illinois native was named to both the NWL's mid-season and post-season All-Star teams, and competed as a member of the NWL All-Star team that shout out Team USA, 1-0, in St. Cloud, Minnesota. Mulholland was drafted in the eighth round of the 2003 MLB Draft by the Toronto Blue Jays. Congratulations Chad!!
- SETH VON BEHREN WATERLOO BUCKS HALL OF FAME SPEECH!!
- Seth Von Behren was inducted tonight into the Waterloo Bucks Hall of Fame. Seth Von Behren (pronounced von BEAR-in) was a member of the Bucks in 1998 and 1999, playing a total of 110 games and hitting .299. The Illinois State University product hit eight home runs with 88 RBI and 25 stolen bases during his two years with Waterloo. An infielder, Von Behren hit .303 with 49 RBI for the Bucks in '98 and followed that up with a .294 average and 39 RBI in '99. A native of Vandalia, Illinois, Von Behren's RBI mark in '98 ranks ninth for a single-season in the Bucks' record books, while his 41 walks in '99 is tied for sixth. Von Behren ranks in the top 10 in the Bucks' career record books in the following categories: runs (81), hits (116), triples (four), walks (78), and RBI (88). Congratulations Seth!!
- Waterloo Bucks